The "Henan Provincial School Enterprise Federation" hereinafter referred to as "Federation" is an open cooperation platform initiated by the head of the Henan Provincial Department of Commerce and Henan University. It is voluntarily established by various enterprises and institutions, various vocational schools and institutions.
The purpose of the Federation is to provide member organizations with expert think tanks, forum lectures, information communication, business cooperation, international exchanges, resource sharing, research on topics, cooperation between schools and enterprises, scientific and technological issues, professional co-construction, transformation of scientific research results, human resources services, skills competitions, and new apprenticeship systems. , management and policy advice services. The relevant units, regardless of their affiliation and ownership nature, may join voluntarily if they meet the conditions.
The association is a public welfare school enterprise Cooperation organization and social organization. It is a bridge and link that communicates between companies and institutions, connecting the government with the company and the school.
According to the outline of China's education reform development plan for 2011-2020 and the "Notice of the Henan Provincial People's Government on the Publication of Measures for the Promotion of School and Enterprise Cooperation in Henan Province(Trial)". In order to implement the State Council's request for vigorously developing vocational education, the Ministry of Education has put forward the idea of developing vocational education to implement cooperation in teaching and production, and to integrate schools and enterprises. With the principle of equality, mutual benefit and win-win cooperation, the Federation will pool the efforts of all sectors of society and set up a platform for cooperation between education and industry. We will share resources and achieve common development. We will promote the development of vocational education and higher education in our country, form the linkage and interaction between the training and delivery of highly skilled personnel, and truly contribute to the smooth development of school-enterprise cooperation, the integration of engineering, the training of new apprenticeship skills, and the construction of the national economy.
The specific service functions are as follows:
(1) to share information and experience of common development and resource sharing through websites, forum meetings, etc.; We will provide member organizations with human resources services and promote the effective implementation of cooperation projects between schools and enterprises, earnestly implement relevant national policies, and jointly promote close cooperation between schools and enterprises through the integration of resources, and promote the healthy development of the Federation.
(2) to reflect the requirements and wishes of the member units and safeguard the interests of the member units; Member units share resources through mutual opening of education and training, production research and development, equipment facilities, human resources, employment(entrepreneurship) posts, social markets, etc., and realize resource sharing on mutually beneficial terms; Through school-enterprise cooperation projects, order-type talent training, skills competition and other methods, actively promote talent training in institutions and enterprises and business cooperation in larger areas.
(3) The member units shall have priority in participating in the research on national vocational and educational projects organized by the Federation to enhance the strength of scientific research and teaching. Build industrial, academic and research collaborative innovation centers to share research results.
(4) Colleges and universities can obtain more preferential trade training certification and professional teachers and course resources through the Federation, so as to better promote the effective development of double-certificate and double-teacher teaching.
(5) to jointly build a cooperative brand of schools and enterprises, and through the Federation platform, gather the comprehensive advantages of education and industrial cooperation, and create a brand project that integrates teaching and production cooperation and school and enterprise.
(6) Convene special conferences to give full play to the role of expert think tanks. The secretariat of the Federation shall conduct timely and unified consultations through the Federation on the basis of issues raised by each member unit. The Secretariat shall invite relevant experts to organize special exchanges and seminars on major issues of common concern.
(7) to provide specific personalized services to member units according to actual needs. Such as: order training, agency recruitment, personnel agency, labor dispatch, skills qualification certification, teaching internship, teacher exchange, talent exchange(including international exchanges), overseas studies, scientific and technological development, results transfer, investment and financing services.
Based on national strategic deployment, the Federation, through innovative institutions and mechanisms, provides quality services to member units through resource integration, and strives to:
(1) The member units shall share the human resources, material resources, information resources, rules resources, project resources and expert resources within the Federation.
(2) Broadening the space for activities of member organizations and partners to coordinate, balance and realize the demands and interests of all parties.
(3) to study and explore ways and means of introducing enterprises into schools, and actively participate in and support enterprises and schools in conducting substantial school-enterprise cooperation projects.
(4) To study and explore ways of training talents to serve the economic development of the country, in particular to respond to the strategic requirements of the Belt and Road Initiative, and to help enterprises "go global" and provide talent support.
(5) to study and explore the best model for cooperation between schools and enterprises, and to promote the results of cooperation between schools and enterprises, taking advantage of the platform of social organizations, so as to benefit enterprises, enterprises, employment and livelihood projects.
(6) to regularly organize special job fairs for graduates and practice on the top posts of student enterprises, organize school-enterprise cooperation meetings, and open up talents training in such fields as big data, artificial intelligence, Beidou navigation, robotics and general aviation.
(7) to study and explore methods for joint construction of experimental and practical training bases by schools and enterprises, to build a number of institutions with demonstration functions, and to build a number of training practice bases for key industries.
(8) According to the spirit of the documents of the Ministry of Human and Social Affairs and the Ministry of Education, establish a number of typical examples of cooperation between schools and enterprises, lead the development of cooperation between education and industry, and international and domestic schools and enterprises, and form an effective training model for international talents.
(9) To introduce international intellectual participation in the educational and scientific research of cooperation between schools and enterprises, raise the level of international cooperation, and introduce international specialty majors. At the same time, it helps Chinese universities and educational institutions to "go out" and promote international cooperation in education.
(10) Introduce vocational education courses and models in developed countries, train international practical talents, integrate International school and enterprise resources, support Chinese graduates to go abroad for internship and employment, and open up international horizons.
(11) to train and transport skilled personnel for domestic and foreign enterprises. Integrate the technical positions of the dominant enterprises and implement the targeted training project for technical talents.
(12) to organize experts and scholars of universities and enterprise Guanji to provide technical development support and management consultation for schools and enterprises. Provide advisory services to schools on curriculum reform and personnel development models. Provide scientific and technological progress and transformation and upgrading services for enterprises.